In California the weather is always hot and we tend to get tanned easily we cannot really get rid of the sun’s rays. Though I am home most of the time I get tanned easily so, its necessary to apply sunscreen or sunscreen lotion to prevent tanning. These easy beauty tips will help you to get rid of tan naturally.
- You can use a used lemon which is left with some juice in it and rub it with sugar on you tanned areas. Sugar removes dead skin by exfoliating and lemon helps in removing tan. Now, apply a good sunscreen or a lightning lotion though you are at home.
- After coming home make a mixture of curd, lemon juice, and turmeric powder together and apply it on the tanned areas for 15-20 minutes. Then, wash off. All three ingredients possess skin lightning properties so; it will definitely remove your tan.
- Take mint leaves and rose water and grind them together to make a paste. Now, apply on tanned areas and leave it on for 15 minutes. Now, wash off with cold water.
- Make a paste by mixing 1 tbsp of honey, 1 tbsp of milk powder, 1tbsp of lemon juice and 1/2 tbsp almond and apply on face and neck or you can apply on other tanned areas of your body like hands, legs and feet and take the desired amount of each ingredient for these areas. Now, keep it for 15minutes and then wash off with cold water.
- If you’re lazy and want a hassle free and quick remedy then, this is for you. Cut potato into very thin slices and apply them on face and keep it for 15-20 minutes. It will remove your tan and also remove your dark spots as well by giving you a clear face. Use this tip for 15 days and you will see the results. You can also use a grated potato as it has more potato juice, refrigerate the grated potato for few minutes and then apply it on your face or tanned areas and yes you can apply this on your eyes too. Enjoy its cooling part, which will calm your skin in summer and will work great to remove tan.
- Take two ripe tomatoes and add few drops of lemon juice and grind them to make a paste. Apply to your tanned areas and wash off with cold water after 20min.
- Whenever you cut vegetable or fruits, mash the leftover or peels and apply it to prevent tanning and remove tan on your body parts and face. While making salad use the peels don’t throw it into the dustbin, mash it and apply in the same way, then wash with cold water.
- Mix oatmeal with curd and tomato juice and apply on your tanned areas. Keep it for 15-20 minutes now remove the pack by massaging, it will remove the dead skin and then wash with cold water. It helps remove the tan and lightens the skin.
- Make a paste by adding papaya, few drops of lemon and add sugar to it and keep it on for few minutes then, scrub your skin with it by massaging.
- Take baking soda and rose water and apply this mixture on tanned areas of your body, keep it for few minutes and then massage your skin for 1 minute. Now, wash off with cold water. Apply moisturizer as your skin gets dry after using this tip.
Exfoliate or Scrub
Use a good quality scrub which helps in lightening of skin and also removes dead skin well like ST. Ives Scrub. Or you can use home-made scrubs like sugar scrub or baking soda scrub. You can exfoliate your skin using a good loofah or soft brush which increases blood circulation, removes dead skin and also you don’t face any ingrown hair problem on your body. After this apply a good skin lightning moisturizer to see the results. It has always worked for me gave me smooth hands and helped in removing tan.
Include items like lettuce, cucumber, radish, broccoli, tomatoes and other leafy vegetables in your diet and juices and fruits like lemon, orange, kiwi which are rich in vitamin c. They will protect your skin from tanning.
Beauty Products With SPF
Use a good sunscreen or sun block which has a good quality SPF in it. Buy those products which speaks of SPF present in them or they protect you against heat like your lip balm, compact powder, foundation, lotion etc. Apply it the way it your product says. This will definitely prevent sun tanning.
Always carry umbrella before stepping out, don’t directly face the sunlight wear SPF content products on the exposed areas. If you have severe dark circle or you’re prone to it then, don’t forget wear glares and apply a good eye gel or cream. After coming treat your affected areas with a soothing home remedy or tips.
You should follow these beauty tips after coming home and make sure that you don’t have to go out after using these tips. Make sure you are not too much exposed to sunlight, try to avoid as much as you can. If you can’t then don’t step out without applying sunscreen.